Nneka Edokpayi, MD, of Rapha Health and Wellness is a primary care physician with an emphasis on prevention. She sees men and women for a range of health conditions at both of her clinics in Houston and Sugar Land, Texas.
A few of the conditions she treats are hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, allergies, diabetes, immune system disorders, and fatigue. With an emphasis on prevention, Dr. Edokpayi is a dedicated internal medicine physician who is committed to treating chronic as well as acute illnesses. She does believe in addressing overall individual health and works with patients to achieve their health goals.
She earned her medical degree from Howard University College of Medicine in 2009 and has been in private practice for 10 years. Dr. Edokpayi also sees patients at one of Memorial Hermann Health System’s 13 Houston-area hospitals.
In addition to two office locations, Dr. Edokpayi goes on house calls to make it easier for her patients to get the care they need. For quality health care for men and women ages 18 and up, call to schedule a comprehensive consultation or use the online scheduling feature.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.