Before you set the goal to lose weight, it is a bottom-line question to be conscious of why weight loss is important in your life? Understanding the wide range of beneficial effects of weight loss helps to keep you motivated by adopting bright-eyed activities. Weight loss pops out with many health and lifestyle benefits. It is a great way improve your overall wellbeing.
Losing weight will help to improve your social life, physical, and psychological health. To your surprise, a few appetite suppressant medications would also help you lose weight.
Difficulties while Reducing Weight Loss
If you are facing weight problems and need to lose weight, it is normal to feel frustrated if you do not see results despite the effort. The cookie-cutter method is not applicable here. It is more challenging to keep the weight off. Every weight-loss pathway has to face the music to meet the required goals. You have to follow the particular procedure and proposal to actualize your plan as it requires more effort and commitment.
Importance of Weight Loss
If you want to lose weight with time, not abruptly, it is good to keep your health good. Losing weight has a positive effect on your overall health. It assists you
- To decreases your joint pain
- To improve your mobility
- To improve the cholesterol level
- To maintain the blood sugar level
- To reduce the risk of the stroke
- To reduce the chance of heart diseases
- To reduce the risk of the diabetes
- To reduce the risk of certain cancers
- To Improve the sleeplessness
- To reduce the risk of symptoms of the osteoarthritis
- To lower the blood pressure
- To minimize the back pain
The fitness plan helps you reshape your lifestyle by adopting new healthy habits and halting unhealthy old ones. The goal to reduce weight helps to make the exciting changes that will result in a happy, healthy weight that you can maintain for the rest of your life. You can tailor your own needs with your preferred eating style by sticking to healthy habits. Weight loss helps to improve your lifestyle. Your weight loss journey will be smooth by using appetite suppressants. It stimulates energy to revitalize your new passion. You will successfully observe:
- Better sleep
- Improved vitality
- Active social life
- Improved energy and mood
- Improved body image
- More confidence and less stress
Evaluate your Weight Loss Target by BMI
You can start by determine your weight and evaluating how much you’re overweight. Set a goal. Set a start date. Your physician can help prescribe weight loss medications to help you achieve your goal. Please consider physician or doctor-assisted weight loss for the following reasons:
If your Body Mass Index (BMI) is more than 30 with no medical issues
If BMI is 27 or higher along with high blood pressure and diabetes
The Role of Appetite Suppressants for a Healthy Weight Loss
The word diet is misleading because simply it doesn’t work. A diet plan can help reduce the weight initially, but once you stop the plan, you may start to gain weight again, even more than they lost. Everyone’s pathway of weight loss is different. However, a doctor can help you toward achieving a more sustained success. Here is some secret information to consider toward a successful weight loss journey.
Use of Medications and Injections for Weight Loss
- Appetite suppressants like phentermine can help reduce weight loss by curbing hunger. It helps to shed off extra fat. You will lose more weight if you use it when combined with a healthy lifestyle like diet and exercise. These diet pills help to control hunger, and you feel full. So, you take fewer calories and lose weight.
- Phentermine, an appetite suppressant, is a widely prescribed weight loss medication. It is more suitable for those people who want to lose more pounds if exercise plans and programs are not working out. It does not suit anybody with heart disease, high blood pressure, or overactive thyroid glands; it is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Other medications like Qsymia and contrive can also help suppress you appetite. For those who do not qualify for phentermine, you may qualify for contrive or ethylproprion/ bupropion.
- New medications like Wegovy and Saxenda work similar to glucagon-like-peptide (GLP-1) which that helps to regulate your hunger. These can be used either alone or combine with other medications to help you reach your weight loss goals by eating fever calories.
- Sermorelin can also be very beneficial for weight loss. Some of the therapy benefits include: Increase in muscle mass development after exercise, faster recovery from strenuous exercise, increased energy and endurance, better strength, and joint and muscle pain relief for patients with arthritis and chronic pain. This can be done in conjunction with other weight loss medications to improve your chances of success.
- MIC injections are also used to burn extra fats. MIC is an abbreviation of individual compounds along with vitamin B-12, each designed to help to accelerate weight loss:
How does MIC Injection work?
This lipotropic agent helps break down the fat during metabolism in our body. These are also called fat-burning injections. The injection helps to cut down layers of fats, but it doesn’t happen instantly or magically. It requires time to proceed and initiate the metabolic process.
The Methionine “M” helps to mobilize and eliminate abnormal fat deposits. The vitamins in the injections boost energy by keeping the metabolism high as I and C are a powerful combination for fat filtering.
Inositol, “l” regulates the hormones and insulin level, keeping your mood more stable and controlling your hunger level too.
Choline, the “C,” metabolizes the fats and sends them to the bloodstream for further use after breaking them down into simpler components. Enhancing your metabolism helps to reduce the assimilated fat. This combination conserves mental health, and it is helpful to improve the feelings of depression.
The Accelerated Role of MIC Injections
With a very low-calorie diet, the physicians add MIC injections to amplify a patient’s weight loss experience. Since the weight loss due to the MIC is concerned with releasing much of the fat into the body. The lipotropic injection helps to move fat out of the liver. Some accelerated hormone-based weight loss programs use MIC injections with associated fat-burning compounds such as cyanocobalamin. MIC injections are often called Lipo- B and Lipo-C. Lipo C is similar to B except it contains L-Carnitine which aids in burning fat faster.
You may face some underlying health conditions due to obesity. A simple blood test is helpful to check diabetes and thyroid disorders. You should not take diet pills if you have:
- Heart disease
- Liver disease
The food and drug administration has cleared the use of these diet suppressants tablets and injections for short-term use of 12 weeks or less. You may take these medications for an indefinite period if your health care provider approves.
If you are struggling to lose weight or having trouble with maintaining weight, your doctor can help. Here at Rapha Health And Wellness as well as at RHW Medspa we could prescribe multiple individualized health plan including Phentermine and MIC injections as a part of your weight-control program. We are weight loss doctors in both Sugarland and Houston. We can help you start your weight loss journey now. We also work with nutritionist to help you achieve your weight loss goals.